LAWS Legal Services provides legal consultation and representation to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence, and stalking who need assistance obtaining a protective order or with other family law issues. All services are confidential and free of charge. Services are provided at our Community Services Center.
- Consultation with an attorney
- Legal representation for victims obtaining a Protective Order
- Legal representation for victims in custody, divorce, child support & spousal support hearings
- Assistance with filing charges against an abuser
- Assistance with filing for Protective Orders
- Court accompaniment by an advocate
For more information and to speak with our Legal Services Advocate, please call 703-771-3397.
Other valuable information:
Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
Protective Order Information–Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Frequently Asked Questions–Filing a Protective Order in Loudoun County
Family Abuse Protective Orders in Virginia — Video