LAWS offers services provided by staff bilingual in English and Spanish to assist Spanish-speaking victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
LAWS Bilingual Services offers the following assistance:
- Short-term crisis counseling
- Support groups
- Court accompaniment
- Safety planning
- Information and referral to community resources
- Assistance filing protective orders
- Language accommodation and interpretation to access other agency services
- Other advocacy and assistance as needed
Note: In addition to services provided directly in Spanish, LAWS can accommodate requests for service in any language through our language line interpretation services.
To schedule an appointment with our Bilingual Advocate, or to schedule an appointment for counseling with our Spanish-speaking Counselor, please call 703-443-2810.
If you need to speak to someone immediately, please call the LAWS 24-hour hotline at 703-777-6552.