*Please note that this email address is not checked during evening and weekend hours. Also, email communication may not be safe or confidential. If you are in need of assistance, please call our hotline at 703-777-6552.
LAWS Programs and Services Phone Numbers:
- LAWS 24-hour Crisis Hotline & Shelter: 703-777-6552 (TTY 703-777-6552)
- LAWS Administration (for donation inquiries, please call here): 703-771-3398
- LAWS Domestic Violence Services & Therapy: 703-771-7845
- LAWS Sexual Assault Services & Therapy: 703-771-9020
- For more information and to speak with our Court and Community Advocate, please call 703-771-7845.
- LAWS Youth & Children’s Services: 703-771-3973
- LAWS Bilingual (Spanish) Services: 703-443-2810 (se habla español)
- LAWS Violence Prevention Program: 703-771-4265
- LAWS Community Outreach and Volunteer Coordinator: 703-771-4265
- Loudoun Child Advocacy Center: 703-779-5643
- Resourceful Woman Thrift Shop: 703-771-8173
*Please note that this email address is not checked during evening and weekend hours. Also, email communication may not be safe or confidential.
If you are in need of assistance, please call our hotline at 703-777-6552.
The LAWS Community Services Center is generally open Monday-Friday, from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. LAWS follows the Loudoun County Government’s holiday and inclement weather closings schedule. However, our crisis hotline and emergency shelter services are available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, some of our services are provided during evening hours to accommodate our clients’ needs.
Monetary donations and donated items from our program wish lists may be delivered to the LAWS Community Services Center, located at 105 East Market Street, Leesburg, VA, 20176, Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. Gently-used items are accepted at only at our thrift store, The Resourceful Woman.
Directions and Parking Information
The LAWS Community Services Center at 105 East Market Street, Leesburg, VA 20176 is located in historic district of Leesburg. We are very close to the intersection of Edwards Ferry Rd., Market Street and Church Rd. Our parking lot and building are between buildings 107 (a light blue house) and Trinity Cafe (yellow house). Please park in a parking space marked “LCSJ/LAWS” (including those spaces marked “LCSJ/LAWS Client/Visitor Parking Only”). and ring the door bell by the door with a wreath.
Please do not park in spaces marked “107 East Market St.” If there is no parking available in our parking lot when you arrive, the Town of Leesburg has several public parking options within walking distance of our building. The Pennington Lot offers free parking and is a few blocks away from our building. For more parking options in the Town of Leesburg, click here.