Youth & Children’s Services
LAWS Youth & Children’s Services provides comprehensive services to child and adolescent victims of domestic violence (including witnessing domestic violence), sexual abuse, and teen dating violence. All services are confidential and free of charge. Services are provided at our Community Services Center.
- Short-term crisis counseling
- Crisis intervention
- Domestic violence support groups for youth
- Sexual abuse support groups for youth
- Court accompaniment
- Safety planning
- Parenting assistance and support to the non-offending parent
- Information and referral to community resources
- Supervised visitation services
- Other advocacy and assistance as needed
To schedule an appointment with our Youth & Children’s Services Program Manager and Counselor, please call 703-771-3973.
If you have been referred to LAWS for Supervised Visitation Services, please call 703-771-3973.