LAWS Legal Services
LAWS Legal Services provides legal consultation and representation to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence, and stalking who need assistance obtaining a protective order or with other family law issues. All services are confidential and free of charge. Services are provided at our Community Services Center.
- Consultation with an attorney
- Legal representation for victims obtaining a Protective Order
- Legal representation for victims in custody, divorce, child support & spousal support hearings
- Assistance with filing charges against an abuser
- Assistance with filing for Protective Orders
- Court accompaniment by an advocate
To schedule an appointment to meet with one of our staff attorneys, please call 703-771-3397.
- Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
- Protective Order Information–Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
- Frequently Asked Questions–Filing a Protective Order in Loudoun County
- Family Abuse Protective Orders in Virginia — Video
- Virginia Division of Child Support Enforcement