LAWS Legal Services
LAWS Legal Services provides legal consultation and representation to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence, and stalking. All services are confidential and free of charge. Services are provided at our Community Services Center.
- Consultation with an attorney
- Legal representation for victims obtaining a Protective Order
- Legal representation for victims in custody, divorce, child support & spousal support hearings
- Assistance with filing charges against an abuser
- Assistance with filing for Protective Orders
- Court accompaniment by an advocate
To schedule an appointment to meet with one of our staff attorneys, please call 703-771-3397.
- Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
- Protective Order Information–Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
- Frequently Asked Questions–Filing a Protective Order in Loudoun County
- Family Abuse Protective Orders in Virginia — Video
- Virginia Division of Child Support Enforcement